Tour of Flanders LIVE video streaming
2009 Tour of Flanders: Riders climbing the "Muur" this afternoon.
Copyright © 2008 Fotoreporter Sirotti for cyclingfans.com
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Watch the final 2km on Sporza here. (04:44)
- Watch Sporza Tour of Flanders highlights of the climbs:
- Coming up a bit later: Tour of Flanders photos and video clips.
- Flanders LIVE on France4.fr (link at right). Geo-restricted to France.
- Flanders LIVE now. Three of us in three countries now looking for more.
- Tour of Flanders LIVE now on RTBF. (Link at right. Works for us in France but only on an older computer with older Flash player.)
- Sporza geo-restricted today, probably RTBF too, not a surprise. Eurosport TV coverage doesn't begin until 14:00 CET (8am U.S. Eastern). France 4 on TV starts at 14:30 CET (8:30am U.S. Eastern) and their live stream is listed as starting just before then. Geo-restrictions unknown at this time. Nothing playing yet in France, on TV or otherwise. We're monitoring a number of alternatives.
- Tour of Flanders LIVE on cycling.tv.
- We are monitoring a number of possible alternative live video feeds and will list them as race coverage begins.
- We're listing expected live feed start times directly below the links at right. We've also started adding more tickers, some of which are now live with the race.
- And they're off! That webcam kind of reminded you of the early days of the web, didn't it?
- Brugge webcam LIVE now here. The riders are lining up at the start. -Bernie S.
- A couple of you e-mailed overnight asking if we were sure about the CTV start time we posted yesterday, that perhaps our time was one hour early. I suspect you are right. Didn't notice the usual "+1" was missing on the CTV site. Better an hour early than an hour late, but sorry for the mixup. So CTV should get underway at 12:40 CET (6:40am U.S. Eastern) Thanks for the correction. -Pete
- We recommend you open our Twitter feed in a separate window now. If ever we have a server outage, we will update on Twitter and direct you to a live coverage page on another server.
- If you are able to watch the Tour of Flanders via satellite, MJ Ray has you covered in our cycling via satellite blog here.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2009 Tour of Flanders.
Race starts at 9:45 CET and is expected to finish between 16:04 CET (4:04pm CET) and 16:41 CET (4:41pm CET).
(more links to come)
(more video links to come if available)
Live audio streaming:
News and photos:
Copyright © 2009 www.cyclingfans.com