| Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.
- beIN Sports Connect with Fubo tv
- In the U.S., you can watch many races online, including the Giro d'Italia, via fubo.tv/beinsports.
- - If you are in the U.S. and want to watch the Giro beIN Sports live coverage online (weekday stages are HD quality), we've received a special offer for visitors to cyclingfans.com from official rights holder Fubo.tv for streaming beIN Sports LIVE. There is a 24-hour Free Trial and then just $6.99 per month. (no contract required, it's month-to-month) You can watch every stage of the Giro d'Italia live online via the fubo.tv/beIN Sports package, as well as many other races (see below). Once you've signed up, for weekend stages, which may require you to use your fubo.tv login to connect to beIN Sports Connect, see instructions for watching the weekend stages via beinsport connect. Fubo.tv can also be streamed to TV using Roku or Amazon Fire TV. Note that beIN Sports has the rights to many races in the U.S. including the Giro, Tour of Lombardy, Strade Bianche, Milan-San Remo, Gent-Wevelgem, Tour of Flanders and lots more.
- NOTE: These instructions assume you have already signed up at fubo.tv. (free 24-hour subscription)
- Sign up at fubo.tv. (if you have not already done so)
- Go to http://www.beinsports.com/connect
- Click on "SIGN-IN" in the upper right corner
- From the list of providers, pick "fubo tv"
- On the next page, put in your fubotv email and password
- Complete the beIN Sport Connect signup which consists of entering a user name and your email address.
- The next page should be the video player. You might need to activate Silverlight.
- (At this point you may have to reload the page)
- The bottom of the video window has the different BeIN Sports channels. Look for the Stage 15 live broadcast on the beIN Sports channel 5 (starting at 8:15am U.S. Eastern) or on fubo.tv (starting at 9am U.S. Eastern).