2012 Tour of Britain LIVE - Stage 5
|Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.|
- 2012 Tour of Britain Stage 5 Live Online Coverage Guide -
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Video: Insight into Stage 6 (03:39)
- Video: Stage 5 Highlights of a crash filled day (04:50) (May be geo-restricted)
- Video: Stage 5 Recap (02:33) (May be geo-restricted)
- Results: 2012 Tour of Britain Stage 5 Results
- Friday's Tour of Britain Stage 6 departs Welshpool at 10:30am BST (5:30am U.S. Eastern) and is expected at the finish at Caerphilly at around 3:15pm BST (10:15am U.S. Eastern). Tour of Britain live streaming video should get underway at around 1:45pm BST (8:45am U.S. Eastern).
- LIVE video via Eurosport. (English)
- LIVE video via itv4. (English)
- During the stage, there should be LIVE tracking here.
- Next update as live coverage gets underway.
- Tour of Britain Stage 5 map, profile and info here.
- Another stage win for Mark Cavendish (Team Sky) on Stage 4 in Blackpool ahead of Steele Von Hoff and Leigh Howard. Cavendish also took over the overall race lead heading into Stage 5. He leads Howard by 6 seconds.
- Video: Stage 4 Highlights (04:05) (May be geo-restricted)
- Video: Stage 4 Recap (01:12) (May be geo-restricted)
- Results: 2012 Tour of Britain Stage 4 Results
- Thursday's Tour of Britain Stage 5 departs Stoke-on-Trent at 10:30am BST (5:30am U.S. Eastern) and is expected at the finish at Stoke-on-Trent at around 2:15pm BST (9:15am U.S. Eastern). Tour of Britain live streaming video should get underway at around 12:45pm BST (7:45am U.S. Eastern).
- More info and links to come.
- We will update here with the best and latest live feeds at broadcast time.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2012 Tour of Britain.
Stage 5 starts at 10:30am BST
Finish at around 2:15pm BST
Live video from 12:45pm BST
Tour of Britain Live Coverage
- more links to come -
(watch Tour of Britain online)
Live audio streaming:
News and photos:
Copyright © 2012 www.cyclingfans.com