2012 Tour of Beijing LIVE - Stage 1
|Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.|
- 2012 Tour of Beijing Stage 1 Live Online Coverage Guide -
The peloton during the 2011 Tour of Beijing
photo Copyright © Sonoko Tanaka (courtesy of tourofbeijing.net)
Stage 1 Profile
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Video: Stage 1 Highlights (English, 04:10)
- Video: ORICA-GreenEDGE Backstage Pass - stage 1 (English, 05:41)
- Video: Interview with stage 1 winner (English, 01:46)
- Video: Interview with Craig Lewis after the stage (English, 01:08)
- Results: 2012 Tour of Beijing Stage 1 Results
- Wednesday's Tour of Beijing Stage 2 departs Bird's Nest Piazza at 1:15pm local (1:15am U.S. Eastern or 7:15am CET) and is expected at the finish at Mentougou at around 4:41pm local (4:41am U.S. Eastern or 10:41am CET). Tour of Beijing live video streaming should get underway at around 3:00pm local (3:00am U.S. Eastern or 9:00am CET).
- LIVE video via Eurosport. (English)
- LIVE video via SBS. (English)
- Next update as live coverage gets underway.
- Stage maps, profiles and itineraries here.
- Tuesday's Tour of Beijing Stage 1 departs Tian An Men Square at 1:55pm local (1:55am U.S. Eastern or 7:55am CET) and is expected at the finish at Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium at around 4:40pm local (4:40am U.S. Eastern or 10:40am CET). Tour of Beijing live video streaming should get underway at around 3:00pm local (3:00am U.S. Eastern or 9:00am CET).
- More info and links to come.
- Expected options for live video feeds are listed at right.
- We will update here with the best and latest live feeds at broadcast time.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2012 Tour of Beijing.
Stage 1 starts at 1:55pm local
Stage finish around 4:40pm local
Tour of Beijing Live Coverage
(more video links to come)
(Watch the Tour of Beijing online)
Live audio streaming:
Eurosport audio feeds may be offline
- Tickers to come if available -
News and photos:
Copyright © 2012 www.cyclingfans.com