2013 Tour Down Under - People's Choice Classic LIVE
|Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.|
- 2013 Tour Down Under People's Choice Classic Live Online Coverage Guide -
2013 Tour Down Under
Riders such as World Champion Philippe Gilbert (BMC Racing), pictured, have been training down under
for the season's first WorldTour event. - More photos -
photo Copyright © Fotoreporter Sirotti/cyclingfans.com
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Videos: Tour Down Under Videos
- Photos: TDU Classic on Facebook
- Tuesday's (Monday evening U.S.) Tour Down Under Stage 1 (L'Oreal Men Expert stage) departs Prospect at 11:00am local (7:30pm U.S. Eastern Monday, 1:30am CET) and is expected at the finish at Lobethal at around 2:34pm local (11:04pm U.S. Eastern Monday, 5:04am CET). Tour Down Under live streaming video should get underway at around 12:30pm local (9:00pm U.S. Eastern Monday, 3:00am CET).
- LIVE video here.
- Expected LIVE radio coverage here.
- Text updates LIVE here.
- Next update here as the race gets underway.
- Race map, profile and info here. More links to come, plus photos post-race.
- The information on this page is for the TDU People's Choice Classic. Note that the Tour Down Under WorldTour event begins Tuesday.
- Post-race photos and videos to come...
- Sunday's Tour Down Under People's Choice Classic departs Adelaide, East End at 7:00pm local (3:30am U.S. Eastern, 9:30am CET) and is expected at the finish at Adelaide, East End at around 8:00pm local (4:30am U.S. Eastern, 10:30am CET). Tour Down Under People's Choice Classic live streaming should be available throughout.
- More info and links to come.
- We will update here with the best and latest live feeds at broadcast time.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2013 Tour Down Under People's Choice Classic.
Race starts at 7:00pm local
Finish at around 8:00pm local
Tour Down Under Classic Live Coverage
Live audio streaming:
- More tickers to come -
News and photos:
Copyright © 2013 www.cyclingfans.com