Tour de Luxembourg LIVE
|Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.|
Photos Copyright © 2005 Pete Geyer/www.cyclingfans.com
Flashback: A year before Thomas Voeckler (Brioches La Boulangere), left, became a household name in France for grabbing the yellow jersey and holding onto it for 10 days at the 2004 Tour de France, he won Stage 1 of the 2003 Tour de Luxembourg (photo above) and the overall as well. This is a big reason why I travel to a lot of the smaller races like Tour de Luxembourg; this is often where you see the stars of tomorrow shine. -Pete
Photo Copyright © 2003 Pete Geyer/www.cyclingfans.com
- Danny Van Poppel (Trek Factory Racing) won the prologue.
- Might be LIVE video here.
- Info and links below from previous editions of the Tour of Luxembourg.
- Bob Jungels (RadioShack-Leopard) won the final stage. Paul Martens (Blanco) won the overall ahead of Jonathan Hivert and Jan Bakelants.
- Second consecutive stage win for Giacomo Nizzolo (RadioShack) as he took victory on Stage 3 in Diekirch. Jonathan Hivert (Sojasun) remains leader in the general classification.
- No live stream expected for the start of Stage 3 Saturday but they say they will try to have a live feed up for the finish.
- Giacomo Nizzolo (RadioShack) won Stage 2 ahead of Marko Kump and Paul Martens. Jonathan Hivert (Sojasun) is new race leader, taking over for teammate Jimmy Engoulvent.
- Katusha's Alexander Porsev won Stage 1 ahead of Gerald Ciolek. Jimmy Engoulvent (Sojasun) remains race leader.
- Jimmy Engoulvent (Sojasun) won the prologue ahead of Danny Van Poppel and Jonathan Hivert.
- LIVE video here. (following Tour de Suisse coverage)
- LIVE here.
- Wednesday's prologue starts at 7pm CET (1pm U.S. Eastern) but coverage is expected live about 15 minutes before then.
- Prologue Start Order and Times here. (.pdf)
- The 2013 Skoda Tour of Luxembourg runs from June 12-16.
- Stay tuned for details on the 2013 edition of the Tour de Luxembourg...
Live streaming video: Prologue: 7:00pm CET (1:00pm U.S. Eastern)
Stages 1-4: You can watch live video at start and finish only
LIVE video streaming
- Prologue Start Order and Times here (.pdf)
Prologue (Wednesday): Luxembourg-Luxembourg (2.6km) (Start: 7:00pm CET (1:00pm U.S. Eastern))
Stage 1 (Thursday): Luxembourg-Hesperange (181km) (Start: 1:00pm CET - Finish: 5:16pm CET)
Stage 2 (Friday): Schifflange-Leudelange (183.9km) (Start: 12:30pm CET - Finish: 4:45pm CET)
Stage 3 (Saturday): Eschweiler-Differdange (205.4km) (Start: 12:30pm CET - Finish: 5:28pm CET)
Stage 4 (Sunday): Mersch-Luxembourg (153.5km) (Start: 11:00am CET - Finish: 2:39pm CET)
- The 2012 Skoda Tour de Luxembourg runs from May 30 to June 3. Organizers have announced limited live coverage: you will be able to watch live streaming video of the prologue and then the starts and finishes of each stage. Riders expected on the start line include 2011 winner Linus Gerdemann, Frank Schleck, Jakob Fuglsang, Andreas Kloden, Jens Voigt, Koen de Kort, Samuel Dumoulin, Jimmy Engoulvent, Jonathan Hivert, Romain Feillu, Johnny Hoogerland, Bjorn Leukemans, Michael Barry, Alex Dowsett, Jimmy Casper, Andre Greipel,... The official start list is here (.pdf).